Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Test Above 924 Area


Hi there guys,
I got a real nice one this am, shorting near the high at 925.50. I exited 911.50. I explained my reasons in detail in the chart annotation. I am not an early morning kind of person. The only reason I was able to be sharp enough to take this trade was my preparation. I was totally aware that 924 was a key area and that if the price probe above this failed, or if this was just a stop catching expedition, we should see a really nice move to the downside.

I had my target clearly laid out at yesterday's low. I had a clear analysis and my inferences worked out to the tee. When the trade moved in my direction, I got out of the way and let it play out.

We all know that it doesn't always work out so nicely. Today it did. Now on to tomorrow.

MG


No comments:

Post a Comment