Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Delta Divergence


I have shown you several times now how divergence of Delta Momentum at key levels is quite an amazing indicator. Here is an example from today. I forgot to annotate that I exited at the VWAP at 932, a good high probability level.

When the market failed to get strongly above the VWAP and instead broke down, my perspective went strongly bearish and I stopped looking for long trades (until near the end of the day). Unfortunately, I had some things to do and couldn't get in on the reversal late in the day.

Have a great day trading tomorrow.

MG

1 comment:

  1. LOL, yes, no sooner do I write you that we rarely see nice examples of resting demand or supply and today provides us with a couple very nice ones...

    This was a good trade, unfortunately I held a piece too long, thought the bottom was in and ended up scratch it when we cam all the way back. Oh well, a win is a win...

    ReplyDelete