Sunday, June 14, 2009

Footprint Charts Tell The Tale Of No Momentum



Hi Guys,
I have been busy preparing for my webinar on Tuesday, Optimizing Brain Function to Improve Your Trading. Scroll down to my earlier post about this class or click here: http://mgtrader.blogspot.com/2009/06/optimizing-brain-function-to-improve.html
I hope you can join me.

I have a pretty nice chart to share with you tonight. We had clear signals on all four 'micro' charts. I wanted to go short somewhere near the 943-945 area for the reasons I outlined on the chart. This trade developed very slowly. I actually got in very early but there were lots of opportunities to get short as there was absolutely no upward momentum.

Have a great trading day tomorrow.

MG

2 comments:

  1. Hello MG

    Nice blog you have with interesting posts. Would pro version be necessary since the additional features Pro offers are the programming and optimization? Do you need certain customized indicators from the Pro version? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mike,
    Some of my lines need custom columns and four of my indicators use custom indicators which both require Pro. I am not entirely certain if any of the lines can be automatically drawn without the Pro version. Some of them certainly need it.

    You'd have to check with MD to find out for certain though. Sorry I can't be more specific.
    I'm just not entirely sure.

    MG

    ReplyDelete