Wednesday, May 13, 2009

IOAMT Daily Recap


Hi guys,
For those of you not in the IOAMT room, I thought I would post the Daily Recap from Bill Duryea (with Bill's kind permission). There are a lot of important ideas to mull over. I thought it was a really good lesson.

For those of you in Bill's room, I suggest you read it over again and make sure you understand every concept he puts forward. Mark the levels on your own charts so you will be prepared for tomorrow. If you have a different take on the markets, that's totally cool too. These are just one man's ideas. We need to be clear on our own analysis and our own ideas of what has occurred and what 'evidence' we will be observing tomorrow to make our 'real time' analysis and trade decisions.

I hope you enjoy it and find it useful.

MG

No comments:

Post a Comment