Sunday, April 26, 2009

Daily Volume Profile


Hi guys,
Here is a new chart view that I am finding very useful. Here is the chart definition if you are interested: http://charthub.com/images/2009/04/26/Daily_Volume_Profiles

If you'd like to change the settings for the manual shading, you need to use the button to select the FPTV choice. Double click on a bar to open up it's settings and make the changes you'd like. If you double click in the price column on the right of the chart you can change the vertical scaling if you'd like. If you set it to about 11, you will see the actual trading at each price point. I keep it set to around 5 so I can see more of the action over the past 10 days. I always want to remember the larger context when I'm trading intra-day.

Hope it helps,

MG

No comments:

Post a Comment