Sunday, September 20, 2009

Short of the Value Area High


Hi guys,
It's been a while since I posted a chart. I have been super busy this summer with my medical work and traded very little. It's taken me two weeks to start to get my edge back as I was really rusty. One thing I did was too simplify my charts. I was having trouble managing all many charts and having a real difficult time reading them all.

One thing you will notice is that I removed my Footprint charts. It was too much to process as I was so out of practice. I kinda wanted to see how I could do without them anyway. It worked really well on Friday as I had my confidence back and read the market pretty well.

I hope this helps. I am sorry to have abandoned you for the past several months. I hope you had a great summer also.

MG

No comments:

Post a Comment