Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Triple Top Short

Hi guys,
Sorry for not posting the last couple of days. I have been working on improving my charts. The new 9.2 MD beta is a massive step up. I am able to see things not visible to me before and have been working on ways with this great potential 9.2 brings, to get my charts set up the way I want them.

Today's chart shows an overlay of BidxAsk on the Footprint type profile. How I did it was to add a 2nd ES set to BxA. I already had a Footprint style ES set up. Then I just messed with settings until it looked right to me.

I invite you to explore and learn things on this amazing software for yourselves.

Interesting short trade yielded 6 points. There were so many signs of a drop here from the delta. It was quite beautiful.

Hope this helps,

MG

2 comments:

  1. Is this bidxask on top of footprint only available in the 9.2 Beta of MD?

    By the way, I have just read your posts from the beginning and will read regularly now. I am picking up a number of things from you. Hopefully I will be able to contribute back to you.

    Thanks...V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria,
    Great to have you aboard. Your comments and contributions are always welcome.

    Yes, only in 9.2. I had to create it by hand, but I hear that in the next beta version of 9.2 (b8)it will be included as a new footprint type. That will be great as it was a pain to set up. It may even be released as soon as tomorrow.

    MG

    ReplyDelete