Monday, July 20, 2009

A Couple of Upcoming Classes

Hi guys,
First off, let me say that I'm sorry to have not been posting as regularly as usual. I am on a bit of a summertime schedule. I usually take a little break from regular trading in July and August. I will be trading off and on the next couple of weeks and will post anything I see that I think will be of interest to you.

A couple of posts back I mentioned a couple of classes by Kam Dhadwar. Just a reminder, he's doing a class on Trader Psychology on Wednesday. It's pretty reasonably priced and I will be attending. I hear that he is really good at this work. If you need some help in this area (and who doesn't?), you may want to check it out. Scroll down to read the posts.

Also, I just got word from Michelle at IOAMT that Bill Duryea will be doing an online 5 day intensive in September. The just confirmed dates are Sept 14-18 from Open to Closing plus a conference call at the end of each day for questions.

I have no idea of the price but I certainly hope to be there for this intensive. He constantly blows my mind with his knowledge. Hearing him speak, I am constantly reminded how much more I have to learn. I'll let you know when I have more details.

That's it for now. I hope to get a few hours of trading in tomorrow, but I have a big class to give in the evening and need to still prepare. Have a great day.

MG

No comments:

Post a Comment